Saturday, April 11, 2009

Houswife of the Year Nominee !?!?!?




HOUSEWIFE OF THE YEAR NOMINEE !?!?!?

SO GROSS - HOW COULD ANYONE LIVE LIKE THIS??

Remember when you last said to a visitor, sorry about the mess, I haven't done my cleaning yet today! - well, you'll never say it again after seeing this!!!

OMG, this is absolutely gross. Where did she sit or sleep for that matter???

By the looks of the stained couch cushions, my guess is that she didn't move
very far from there...

This is an actual apartment..found in Houston after the
evacuation for the hurricane.

This is NOT hurricane damage....

The apartment was found this way prior to the hurricane. Hard to believe there wasn't a fire with all the cigarettes.

Did this woman ever hear of an ashtray?

Nope..... Empty soda cups will do thanks!!!

Oh My Goodness!!

I am sure she had intentions of cleaning.......but, probably put it off till tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment